[Pistachio] Steamer




I got a fancy milk frother for Christmas. It makes frothy milk even frothier than my french press method and is WAY easier.  I tried it out for the first time on a snowy day in early February.  Exactly when I needed a winter pick me up.  (I've had a goal of doing something each week that is a winter themed fun thing, whether it's an outdoor activity like skiing, or an indoor activity like making a fancy hot beverage.

Anyways.  It's literally just frothed milk and a flavored syrup, so this recipe can make pistachio steamers and hazelnut steamers, and mocha steamers.  Well, really, whatever syrup you can find. 

Makes 1 beverage.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup milk (I used Vitamin D whole milk - ain't getting that Vit D from the sun...)
  • 3 TBSP Pistachio (your flavor of your choice) syrup
  • Whipped cream on top is optional.
  • Optional drop of food coloring (I did do this for photos)

Instructions:

  1. In electric frother, add the milk, turn on and voila!
  2. Pour the syrup in the bottom of the coffee cup. Pour frothed milk over the top.
  3. Lightly stir to disperse the syrup flavor.
  4. Top with whipped cream if desired. 
Made from: The Spruce Eats



Comments

Popular Posts