Honey Chamomile Latte

I felt like I had been striking out with my lattes.  Lattes just haven't proved to be as easy to get right as cocktails, but this one hit the spot for me. 

Makes 1 latte.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup water
  • 2 chamomile tea bags
  • 1 cup half and half (or your choice of dairy)
  • 1 TBSP honey
  • a couple dashes of cinnamon

Instructions:

  • Heat your water and add 2 tea bags. Let steep for 10 min. 
  • Remove tea bags and add honey, stir to dissolve.
  • Heat milk original recipe said in sauce pan for 5 min, stirring constantly with a whisk.  I was way to lazy for that and heated it up in the microwave, poured it into the french press and then worked the plunger up and down for 45 seconds or so until frothy. 
  • Pour Milk into cup with tea and honey.  
  • Sprinkle cinnamon on top. 
Adapted from: Chai and Mighty (which does not seem to actually be a website but here's the graphic I found on pinterest)

Step 1: 


Comments

Popular Posts