Amaretto Cranberry Kiss

Was searching for a Christmas cocktail tomake that would be simple and that I would have most of the ingredients for. 

I've loved amaretto since before I could legally drink, and combining with cranberry juice gives it some holiday cheer. 

Made this at both Christmas celebrations I attended, there are photos from both. 

Makes 4 cocktails.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups cranberry juice
  • 1 cup vodka
  • 1/2 cup amaretto
  • 3 TBSP orange juice 
  • Ice
  • Optional garnishes: orange peel or cranberries

Instructions:

  1. Combine all ingredients except ice and garnishes in a pitcher
  2. Fill 4 glasses with ice (or at my mom's house we didn't have ice which is why there isn't ice in some photos)
  3. Pour over ice.
  4.  Garnish as desired
Adapted from: some pinterest pin that seems to go nowhere, but here is the image from the pinterest pin:

Photo from other Christmas event:



Comments

Popular Posts