Rhubarb Gin Sour


Gin has been one of my favorite alcohols since my first trip to Amsterdam.  Rhubarb is one of my favorite summer flavors.  This is a great combo of the two! Makes 2 cocktails.

Ingredients:

Instructions:

  1. Mix gin, lemon juice, rhubarb symple syrup and egg white in cocktail shaker (I first did it in a measuring cup to measure since my cocktail shaker does not have measurements on it). Shake to emulsify.
  2. Add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake again. 
  3. Pour into glasses 
(I wonder if it really needs to be shaken without the ice first, if you try and it works, please comment)

*It looked really pink before being shaken and poured into smaller glasses.  If you want more color you could always add a drop of red food coloring before shaking. 

Recreated from: Craft Gin Club


Comments

Popular Posts