NA Blueberry Mint Gin mocktail

Recently had reason to get into alcohol substitutes.  Well, by into, I mean, I tried one - a Gin substitute.  Didn't really notice the absence of gin, though, when I tried the gin alone, it had some flavors of gin, but some flavors were definitely missing. Still made for a yummy drink.

Makes 1 mocktail.

Ingredients:

  • 2 oz blueberries (we did frozen, but fresh would be great too)
  • 5 large mint leaves
  • 1/4 of a lemon's zest
  • 4 oz gin substitute (we did Ritual gin)
  • 1.5 oz mint simple syrup (my friend made, I do not have a recipe - a google search should suffice)
  • Betty Buzz Lemon

Instructions:

  1. In a cocktail shaker muddle blueberries, gin, mint leaves, and lemon zest.
  2. Add ice and simple syrup.
  3. Shake and pour into glasses with ice.
  4. Top off with Betty Buzz Lemon
Made from: My friend Erin's ideas




Comments

Popular Posts