Harvest Cosmopolitan


Fun for fall.  

With guest drink-ologist: Erin

Ingredients:

  • 1 oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
  • 2 oz vodka
  • 1 oz apple cider
  • 1 oz cranberry juice
  • 1 oz lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup course sugar
  • 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
  • 1 lemon wedge

Instructions:

  1. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Run lemon wedge around rim of glass and dip into sugar cinnamon mix.
  2. Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.  Shake, and pour into glass. 
*I often skip rimming glasses, but this helps the fall feels on this one. I really did enjoy the extra flavor and this is one of the simpler rims to make. 

*From reading online, Cointreau is a orange liquor similar to triple sec, but stronger. I did not feel like purchasing another alcohol when I already had triple sec and my liquor cabinet is getting a bit full. Substitute at your choice. 

Adapted from: Food Network 






Comments

Popular Posts